Parents/Guardians: Attached is important details about changes to our school structure and a requested parent survey:
1) Starting January 4, we would like all students interested to receive full weeks of on-site instruction (everyday for PK-6; 7-12 will likely still need one day of remote during the week)
2) To prepare for the January 4 opening of school to many more students, we will be moving to remote instruction for all students between Thanksgiving and Christmas (November 30 - December 22). This will hopefully prevent contributing to larger break-outs and/or quarantining our staff and students during the holidays.
3) We will continue to make safety our top priority
4) This letter provides more information regarding our plans: Parent Update November 23, 2020.pdf
5) Here is the survey to indicate your preliminary thoughts on which structure you would like for your children - on-site OR entirely remote (no more "Blue" and "Maroon" cohorts)
Thank you for your continued support and cooperation - I hope you have a restful and enjoyable Thanksgiving - Greg Kelahan