Your Path to Becoming a Watkins Glen Alumni Starts Here!


What do I need to register my child for school?

To register your child for school in the Watkins Glen Central School District you will need to provide the documents listed below.

Please note that students enrolled in the District must be residents in the Watkins Glen Central School District and of age to attend school.

 A. Student Registration Form (fillable form)

 B. Proof of Residency

The Watkins Glen Central School District requests submission of three items as proof of address. The items must include the name of a parent or guardian and must be dated within 30 days prior to registration.

  • Current driver's license with district address, not a PO box

  • Utility bills

  • Tax bill for residence

  • Current rent, lease, or mortgage agreement

  • Bank statement

  • Legal document of placement in the district

  • Paystub

Other items will be considered. Please note that items will not be returned, however we can make copies here.

C. Proof of Age

Please provide a Birth Certificate. This must be an Original or a Certified Copy.

D. Release of Records

This form needs to be completed if your child has attended school in another district previously, so that we can receive school records.

What do I need before my child can begin school?

You need to provide the following documents before your child can begin school.

A. Health History Form

 B. Health Appraisal Form 

This is the record of the most recent physical examination and immunizations (must be since last September 1) 

 C. Custody Documents, if applicable

 D. The following documents are preferred by the district...

All required documents must be returned to Diana Crane in the District Office.

If you have any questions, please contact us.

 Diana Crane - District Treasurer - Central Registrar

District Office

303 12th Street

Watkins Glen, NY 14891

Phone: (607) 535-3219 Ext. 1790

Fax: (607) 535-4629