Our school policy states, that you should not send your child to school if he/she has:
- fever in the past 24 hours
- vomiting in the past 24 hours
- diarrhea in the past 24 hours
- sore throat
- strep throat (must have been taking an antibiotic for at least 24 hours before returning to school
- bad cold, with extremely runny nose or severe cough, especially if it has kept the child awake at night
live headlice (until treated)
Please feel free to call us with any other questions.
Safe Snack Guide *Warning* Even though a great deal of time is invested researching and keeping the Guide up to date, never rely upon it as a sole resource for protecting a child with food allergies. Always read the label before purchasing a product because manufacturers may change their ingredients and processes at any time.
Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices recommendations and guidelines for immunizations.
http://www.cpsc.gov/index.html To view all recalls!
http://www.cdc.gov/cdctv/SnortSniffleSneeze/index.html See what the CDC says about use of antibiotics.
http://www.bam.gov/sub_physicalactivity/index.html General health info. pertaining to kids.
http://www.health.ny.gov/nysdoh/antibiotic/4815.htm info. on ear infections.